To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

OK, who's gonna participate???

If you begin participating in OCTOBER, by December ,you'll have 15 cards done! AND...if you continue to participate next year, just think about this...you'll have 60 of your own Christmas cards done and ready to mail out in December to your family and friends! Wow!!!I did this myself this year...I challenged myself to create 5 a month and it's NOT really all that hard to do! Really, it's not! I'm just a few away from my goal as some months I got so into creating themI made more than 5!!!

So...are ya in??? If so, let me know by posting a comment here. I want to get some idea of the number of people who will be playing along with us! Every month there'll be a draw for a prize, and it will be cardmaking goodies!

Tamara Soper will be helping me.We'll be working together on this! Can't wait to hear from you as to whether you'll be participating. And, don't forget, if you'd like a DT position for 3 months (Oct-Dec), check out this post for details!

Look at this awesome card that Tamara has created already using the blog header as inspiration!


19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am, I am, Can't wait :)

Colleen said...

I'm in! I've got about 2 dozen done already!!

Anonymous said...

I´m in! I´m game! =0)

/Maria (Sweden)

Pat said...

Card is gorgeous!

Feenie said...

I am SO in!! I can't wait to get started making Christmas cards!

V Colbourne said...

I'm in too! Fabulous card too Tamara!

Lois aka katesmum said...

I'm in Deanne!

Unknown said...

I'll play :-)

Lost in Paper said...

I'll play!! Thanks for a great challenge and inspiration!!!

Tammy said...

I'm in!

Unknown said...

OH MEME I am in! :D How exciting!

Deb said...

I am up for this, I set myself this goal back in Jan but missed a few months during spring, but have got 15 cards made so far this year so not bad going. I could do with the discipline of this challenge to do more so definitely, count me in!

T... said...

Deanne, thank you and I can't wait to get rolling......:)

Unknown said...

I want to participate . I have always been a fan of Tamara's cards!!

Beverley Todd said...

DOH! Really must read the header on your blog more often Deanne ... totally missed the new blog until today! LOL.
Definitely in ... & I love the cards you guys have made using the new blog banner (which is fabulous BTW) as inspiration - can't wait 'til October

Karen Brooks said...

I'm in!!! I should pay more attention too as I just noticed it yesterday evening too!!! It was so coincidental too as I was surfing for Christmas card blogs!!!

Ali said...

I'm in! I say every year I am going to make mine early and then spend sleepless nights in december trying to get them all done before the last postage date! So here goes this year I might just do it!!!!! LOL
look forward to the first challenge just promise not to laugh if mine aren't as good as yours!
Best wishes
Ali

Steph said...

I would like to participate. Do I need to belong to a certain group or anything ?? I found you thru ScrapBookClasses. ~ Steph

Carol A said...

I'd like to give this a try too! I am so against buying cards when I have all the stamps and card making stuff! So...check back October 1 for the challenge, right?