To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Handmade Embellishment Challenge

Today I'd like to see you make your own embellishment.

Cut it, Punch it, Paint it.

Cut out a tree and decorate it, make your own little ornaments, hand cut snowflakes, the ideas are endless. :)

Here is a card I did, I made the Spirelli Medallion in the center of the card with my Spirelli punches and then twisted the floss around them, stacking them together.



Don't forget to show us what you've created.

Happy Carding!
Tamara :)

1 comment:

Judy Beeksma said...

Great card....Love it!!!