To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Design Team Chosen for JAN-JUNE 2010

Here are the ones who have accepted!
~ANDREA WIEBE
~MICHELLE BUSCHUR
~LIZ WEBER
~COLLEEN S.
~HELEN H.


And I also have guest designers chosen for each month as well.
Jan-Cassandra Cushman
Feb-Jen McGee
March-Tina
April-Cathy Schellenberg
May-Joan
June- Ali MacDonald

Thanks ladies for accepting the positions!!!

8 comments:

Colleen said...

Congrats ladies and I can't wait to start working with you!! Very exciting!

Liz Weber said...

Woohoo congrats to you all and thanks to Deanne for this fun opportunity!

Ali said...

Congrats to all! I can't wait to see all the beautiful Cards!

Cathy said...

Yay! Thanks so much!! Looking forward to Christmas in April :)

Jen Mc said...

congrats ladies!!!!

Lisa Kind said...

Oh, I wish I would have seen the DT call sooner! I would LOVE to be on this team because it would FORCE me to get some cards done...I just finished my last ones the other day and every year I could kick myself for not being ahead of the game! I'm going to try to play your challenge!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Congrats to all- and I am in!!! I would love to give this a go- to avoid the craziness of card making at the .......last minute!

Helen said...

Thank you Deanne for allowing me to be on your fabulous team! (especially now that we have the email thing sorted out :)). I am so looking forward to getting to know everyone better and to get creative and hopefully inspire! Thanks again Deanne!
And, congrats to everyone who made it too!