To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Monday, March 1, 2010

MARCH Challenge!!!

Wow, I just don't know where February went but I hope you were able to check out all the beautiful creations everyone created!!!  I can't wait to see who is going to win February's prize from Sharing Memories Scrapbooking...stay tuned.

The challenge for the month of March is to use mostly green on your card and one of my favorties...snowmen!

Check out these wonderful creations from the Design Team:

~ANDREA WIEBE


~MICHELLE BUSCHUR


~LIZ WEBER


~COLLEEN HEIDRICH






and mine...





Here is our Guest Designer Tina


Leave a comment if you do our challenge!  Please only enter NEW CARDS that are made in MARCH.

*Remember if you do 5 cards this month following the challenge, your name will go into a draw for a prize at the end of MARCH! (this challenge CAN be combined with any other blog or forum challenges that you do this month.)

This month, the RAK is:


A stamp set from SU, plus I'll throw in a few other goodies for you!

Please upload your cards to your blog, a gallery, or photobucket and remember to give us the EXACT links to see them.  You can do 5 of the same cards or 5 different ones (as long as they follow the current challenge) If you do 5 of the same, please show us a picture of them altogether.  Thanks!

YOU NEED TO LET US KNOW IN THIS POST WHEN YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE 5 CARDS IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE MONTHLY PRIZE.

We can't wait and see what you create this month!  Have fun!

Deanne and Lesley

20 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Fab challenge and the cards are wonderful and so very christmassy with all those fun snowmen.

Cindy Groh said...

I love what the design team has come up with. Great job:)

Andrea Wiebe said...

Fun cards everyone!!!

Donna said...

I was only able to get 1 card done last month but I am excited to work on this months! Thanks so much for the challenge!!

Nikki Love said...

saw your March challenge over on Colleen's blog and made it over here to become a follower. Lovin' all the beautiful inspiration from the DT!! Hope to get this done and get my name in the hat on those great stamps ;) Happy Saturday!

Hazel said...

I've done all five cards. You can see them among some others here but if you go further down on my blog you can see them all individually - http://craftyhazelnut.blogspot.com

shannon said...

Hello! i'm so happy to have found you...you're the cure for Christmas Card Procrastination! I have some little snowmen that would like to play along in your challenge! Thanks! Shannon http://thoroughlyimpressed.blogspot.com/2010/03/christmas-inmarch.html

Barbara said...

Okay... I'm new here and hope I'm doing this right. You can see my 5 "snowmen in green", that were all made this March 2010, here. It was such a lot of fun!

Donna said...

I have my cards on the NING site. Thanks for the inspiration!

Hazel said...

I've already shown ten cards for this challenge, but I've just done another one here x

Gail said...

I love this site, but have been a lurker until now!
I'm new at participating, so hopefully did it right!
I uploaded my photo to the NING site, but here's a link to my blog.
http://scrappintimes-gail.blogspot.com/2010/03/green-snowmen.html

Loretta said...

Love the team designs Great stuff, Here you can see my 5 cards I did tonight for my month of march, ps thanks dea for some digi prints .
http://lorettascreativity.blogspot.com/2010/03/ccayr-march2010.html

Jana said...

Great challenge. Beautiful and colorful cards.

Here is a link to my five cards for March. They were all finished by March 19th. Thanks Deanne.

http://jans-things.blogspot.com/2010/03/christmas-cards-all-year-round-march.html

Therese said...

Got my cards uploaded yesterday!! You can check them out here:

http://tmalakart.blogspot.com/2010/03/snowman-christmas-cards-for-challenges.html

Thanks for the challenge!!

Therese
www.tmalakart.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Well... after some trouble, able to upload my five ones today... :o) (ning page).

thanks for the challenge,
Raquel
rightconceptideas

nancy said...

I have my cards loaded on the Ning site. Thanks for another great challenge.

Cindy Groh said...

I have posted all five of my cards on the Ning site.

Nicky said...

Great DT cards - struggles with this one green is not my colour lol Heres My Five Cards

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Here are my 5 cards. Had fun doing it.

Seongsook Duncan said...

I posted my cards on my blog.
Here is the link.
http://seongsookduncan.blogspot.com/2010/03/christmas-cards-in-march-2010.html

Thanks for the challenge!