To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Challenge!

Hello everyone and welcome to another monthly challenge here at Christmas Cards All Year Round!  We certainly hope you've managed to get a few cards done already for the 2011 holiday season and here's to getting your mojo going again with some fabulous inspiration from our design team.  Look for guest designers tomorrow as well

So without further ado, here's the new challenge!

Since March is the 3rd month, we'll be working in threes! Your cards needs 3 patterned papers and 3 brads, eyelets or gems. You may add other embellishments, a sentiment, cardstock, etc as well.

Sound like fun and a bit of a challenge?!  Well, here are some ideas to get you going!








 
 

Awesome cards once again ladies! And now for this month's prize...


Our own design team member, Kat, is very generously offering the prize below for this month's winner! There are SU Tiny Tags (clear mount stamps set) and a Northern Flurries Embossing Folder! Fabulous prize Kat! Thanks so much!
***Remember if you do 5 cards this month following the challenge, your name will go into a draw for the above prize at the end of February! (this challenge CAN be combined with any other blog or forum challenges that you do this month.)
Please upload your cards to your blog, a gallery, or photobucket and remember to give us the EXACT links to see them. You can do 5 of the same cards or 5 different ones (as long as they follow the current challenge) If you do 5 of the same, please show us a picture of them altogether. If the linky isn't working for you for any reason, just post your link in the comments!  Thanks!
***Also, if at least 20 people create 5 cards we'll pick a second winner!***

We'll be revealing the cards and a little about our guest design team members for the month tomorrow!

Cheers,
Colleen and Lesley

8 comments:

Fotf said...

Ahh yay, i have been so looking forward to seeing what the next challenge would be. This has been such an inspiration to getting my cards organised nice and early. I have been sharing your monthly challenge over on my Ivys Attic page on Facebook too found here http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ivys-Attic/126592304936?ref=ts . Bring on the challenge :)

Gail said...

Oh bother!
I can't link again, so here's my cards:
http://scrappintimes-gail.blogspot.com/2011/03/ccayr-march-challenge.html
I've checked my settings etc. would appreciate some help if anyone has any ideas!?

Beccy said...

Thanks for the continued inspiration ladies, I'm enjoying the challenge of getting my cards done each month and I love the hassle-free Christmas card mail out come December.

Mary said...

This was a fun challenge. I'm excited to have actually started making cards for Christmas. Whaaa Hoo!

Fotf said...

I'm in :)

Mary said...

Yesterday was a play day with a dear friend. What an opportunity to make another Christmas Card. I don't think I can part with this one... Have a great week everyone.

Nicky said...

Not sure if my link worked or not - love the DT cards Here is my five cards

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Yeah!! I did it!!! With a final push for my fifth card! Thanks ladies for the great inspiration!

Deanne :)